Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride to Cornwall for Christmas day!
Yes, December is upon us and that can mean only one thing –fun, frolicks and festive fanta. Cornwall is firmly in the yuletide way and the staff here at Kerdene, St Merryn Park are no different.
We’ve dusted off the Christmas jumpers that havn’t seen daylight since January, dusted the mince pies with cinnamon icing sugar and dusted off the Christmas album ready for the ‘staff do’.
If you’re looking for fun events this festive season then check out these picks:
- From 16th November to 17th December you can meet Santa at the Truro Community Library. His grotto will be decked out and don’t forget there’s late night Christmas shopping in Truro on Thursdays.
- 29th November to 12th December the Christmas Tree Festival at SS Nicholas and Faith Church, Saltash gets under way. http://www.whatsoncornwall.co.uk/seasonal/christmas-tree-festival-33417
- The Bedruthan Hotel’s sugar and spice Christmas grotto will be open for business from 29th November to 21st December click here for more details.
- The Padstow Christmas Festival kicks off on the 4th and runs until the 7th. Click here for more details
- Bodmin Railway have invited a special guest this December – Father Christmas and they’re inviting you too! You can travel on the Santa’s train, enjoy some refreshments and even get a small present for your troubles.
This is just a short selection of what’s going on this season. Click here for the full details