An introduction to the new Sofia Lodge holiday home for sale at St Merryn Park in Cornwall.
This lodge is simply stunning has large French doors open out from the full-width lounge while the well-equipped open-plan kitchen dining room has its own side door to offer family accommodation at its best.
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Internal glazed French doors
- Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk-in wardrobe
- Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and dual washer dryer
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty.
To arrange a viewing contact our Park Manager – Stephen – on 01841 521666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request an information pack or book your viewing online here.
St Merryn Holiday Park, the perfect base from which to explore Cornwall. Just a stone’s throw from the popular and picturesque harbour town of Padstow, St Merryn’s famous ‘Seven Bays for Seven Days’ and Cornwall’s wealth of events and attractions.
Come rain or shine, there is always somewhere great to spend the day in Cornwall. Our holiday park is open all year round, so you can stay in your holiday home as often as you like and at a moment’s notice.
At Kerdene we understand that your property needs to feel like home and only you can know what feels right. That’s why we offer a no obligation ‘try before you buy’ free overnight stay in one of our park lodges. Come take a look around St Merryn Park, explore Cornwall and see if we offer what you’re looking for. Just let us know when you would like to visit.