30th June, 1st & 2nd July 2017
It all started in 1986 when the Cornish Tractor Club moved its venue from the St Stephens area to hold their annual tractor rally at Trerethern Farm near Padstow. They only ever held one event there and decided to move back to Penance Farm for their next event in 1987. A man named George James and Paul Stephens along with David Hicks broke away to start what is know today as the Padstow Vintage Rally which has always been held in the first weekend of July.
- Countryside Corner
- Rare breeds
- Music stage
- The Demon drone wall of death are home to death defying tricks and stunts performed on a vertical raceway!
- Moto Stunts International Presents THE STUNT RIDERS- Motorcycle stunts include jumps and high speed moving ramp jumps, fire stunts, car stunts, quad crossover jumps and a large static car jump.
- Stilt and children entertainers
- Circus and big top
- Musical Ruth- Musical Ruth and The Amazing Magical Mobile Piano has performed at countless venues and events throughout the U.K and Europe.
- Extreme Falconry- Xtreme Falconry is a falconry bird of prey display team based in Dorset close to Devon and Somerset.
- The Lamb National
…AND MANY MORE
ADMISSION PRICES FOR 2017
Family Ticket: 2 Adults 3 Children £27.00
Night Glow Spectacular – Sat eve from 7pm